sabato 2 giugno 2007

Nessie's back!!!

This time it's a Yorkshire man, Gordon Holmes, the lucky one....

I mean, the one who went to Loch Ness and, just one week ago, got to meet Nessie herself and took a video of her...


"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this jet black thing, about 45-feet (15 meters) long, moving fairly fast in the water. My initial thought is it could be a very big eel, they have serpent-like features and they may explain all the sightings in Loch Ness over the years.", says Holmes in an interview to the Associated Press.


I'm a bit upset...


Of course I did get to meet Nessie, about a couple of months ago. She's really an amiable monster, and we discussed a lot of issues, agreeing about the most of them. Nevertheless, when I asked her to take a picture together, to add to my collection of pictures of England and Scotland, she refused, saying that she's shy, that she's not such a narcissis monster, that she has a reputation to protect etc etc..... I, of course, did respect her choice...
And now I find a bad video of her just swimming in the Loch without paying any attention at all???

Oh, Nessie, Nessie.... I think I must come back and have a bit of a conversation with you...

PS. The question is: do you want to believe in fairy tales?
Do I want to believe?

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Yes I believe.

Gio ha detto...

I believe I do not want to believe, but I don't now if I really do not believe or I just want not to want to believe...
O_o...

Le blog de Kubrick ha detto...

Nessie doesn't exist. But Aliens do.

Gio ha detto...

No no no no no non è vero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NESSIE ESISTE!!!
She DOES exist!!!


Aliens? I don't know, let's ask Mulder ;-P...