giovedì 19 aprile 2007

Trip to Siena...

I was showing to my friend the Fox this picture, and the other similar ones... She asked “Where were you? At York or somewhere else in England?”
I looked at her perplexed, and answered “Actually, we were in Italy, we took those picture today while going to Siena!”
Now I'm eating my yogurt and thinking that the pictures we took today are exactly like erasmus pictures...there's even Melissa there! And I'm not saying anything else..this is enough...
Thank you so much for today, my dear girls...

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

eh eh.
oh my gosh!
what a picture...
u all are really crazy, but definitely funny enough.
its really true, u look like in york, maybe u only need some "denver" or "dutch flowers" around... or the strange man from poland (?) in the streets with the hat.
see u soon gio, and thanks for posting some pics...

Anonimo ha detto...

Già...ammettiamo che ha ragione Alberto(che sorpresa...e ha scritto prima a te che a me!Gelosa sono!)!!!Le cose non sono cambiate per via di quella stabilità di amicizia che ci ha unito e sorpreso fin da subito..e sapere che con te poi sto vivendo il continuo di questa avventura stupenda in questa aurea magica è unico...pronte per la nuova avventura yorkense...non vedo l'ora...-18..counting down the days!!!

Gio ha detto...

Ehi, no al caso diplomatico, adesso Leti ti insegno a sbloccare i commenti così poi Alberto li scrive a te e nn caga più nessun altro ;-)
Thanx, because both of your comments cheered me up while I was writing the essay (which was a very hard task), making me think about the beauty of our "adventure"...

Le blog de Kubrick ha detto...

Any pictures of the awesome duomo in Siena? Such a beautiful city!

Gio ha detto...

Pictures on facebook, of course...but as usual I preferred to take pictures of people...funny pictures of us, precisely ;-P