sabato 31 gennaio 2009

Do we know we don't know that we know?? and some other meaninglessness

Hello world..
nice to meet you again!

Tonight I feel like blogging..

Probably cause I just don't really feel like doing anything else, and blogging can always be a good way of wasting spending time..


So...hello world, here I am..

Last time I started a blog (which happens to be this very same blog I'm trying to sire revive right now), my mind was filled with memories I wanted to share.. I had just returned home, after the wonderful part of my life I spent in the UK, and I had changed..

Except, now I know I really hadn't..


I could go on forever explaining how and why, but I'll cut it short (also because, let's face it.. I've left Yorkshire almost 2 years ago, and, since then, everybody around me speaks Italian.. So maybe I couldn't, in fact, go on forever explaining it in *English*..). I'll just quote from a friend of mine, who recently told me that Socrates could have been wrong in that he”knew that he didn't know”, while maybe the truth is all of us “don't know that we know” who we are, and spend our life trying to understand something that is already there, just waiting to be discovered..

...

Following this bit of someone else's philosophy, I was kind of hoping this post would get to something I didn't know yet, hoping there was something in the back of my mind just waiting to be found.. But maybe there wasn't, after all..


Hello world, again...this is me... and me is not that consistent sometimes..


Truth is, I just wanted to get started again, hoping ideas (or, more precisely, the way/will to properly express ideas) will come..


So, see you later world, it's been nice talking to you again...






Nessun commento: